Soya TVP also known as textured soya protein is made from extrusion of high PDI de-oiled soya flour. TVP is a high-fiber, high-protein meat substitute with zero fat. TVP is available in various shapes like granules, chunks, flakes, steaks and in various colours like natural, red and caramel.
Functional & nutritional properties
- High protein and dietary fibres
- High water absorption power
- Lower breakage of finished products
- Lower cook shrinkage
- Delaying of fat and water separation
- Meat binder and meat extender
- Meat extender and binder.
- Plant based meats.
- Protein bars, cereals & snacks.
- As meat substitute.
- Size1-3mm | 2 - 5 mm | 3 - 7mm
- FormGranules, Flakes
- ProteinMin 56% (Dry basis)
- FatMax 1%
- FiberMax 3.5%
- MoistureMax 8%
- Sand/SilicaMax 0.3%