Refined soybean oil is made from Non-GMO soyabean seeds and is a rich source of Omega-3 and Omega-6 Fatty Acids. These are essential fatty acids and considered among the best healthiest cooking oils. It contains no cholesterol, which makes it a perfect choice for individuals with heart disease or high cholesterol.
Functional & nutritional properties
- Low odor and color.
- Act as an emulsifying agent
- An excellent source of essential fats, and phytochemicals
- Rich in linoleic acid, isoflavones, antioxidants, and vitamins
- Rich in vitamin E, a nutrient that can help promote skin health
- Great frying oil due to high smoke point.
- Suitable for all cooking applications.
- Used in sunscreen products due to their anti-oxidising property
- Used as massage carrier oil in aromatherapy
- MIV0.10 % Max
- ColorYellowish liquid
- Acid value0.20 %w/w, mg KoH /g, Max.
- SmellTypical predominantly soy, free from rancid smell