Defatted soya flour – untoasted is obtained after cleaning, conditioning, de-stoning, cracking, dehulling, flaking, solventizing, de-solventizing and grinding the best quality soyabean seeds. The flakes are de-solventised through flash desolventizing system without denaturing the protein, thus maintaining high PDI value and enzyme activity. Finally, it is ground to ultra-fine quality through the ACM and sieved through vibro meshes.
Functional & nutritional properties
- Water absorption, binding, emulsification and thickening.
- Excellent source of plant based protein.
- Complete amino acid profile very close to animal protein.
- Excellent source of minerals and fibre.
- Fortification of cereals & pasta Products
- Raw material for texturized vegetable proteins (Soya chunks/Granules).
- Manufacturing of nonfat soya milk.
- Diet Foods, baby foods and infant formulations.
- Added in bakery for surface sealing, water binding & longer shelf life
- ProteinMin 50%
- FatMax 1.2%
- FiberMax 3.5%
- MoistureMax 10%
- Sand/SilicaMax 0.3%
- PDI70 - 80