Soya defatted flakes & grits (untoasted) are obtained by cleaning, conditioning, de-stoning, cracking, dehulling, flaking, de-oiling and desolventizing the best quality non-GMO soybean seeds. The flakes are de-solventised through flash desolventizing system without denaturing the protein, thus maintaining high PDI value.
Functional & nutritional properties
- Emulsification, thickening and water/fat binding.
- Rich in water soluble protein (high dispersibility).
- Excellent source of plant protein high PDCAAS.
- Vegan and gluten free ingredient.
- Raw material for texturized vegetable proteins (TVPs).
- Manufacturing of soy protein isolates/ concentrates.
- Fortification of snacks and various food products.
- Used as bakery improver and whitner.
- ProteinMin 50%
- FatMax 1.2%
- FiberMax 3.5%
- MoistureMax 10%
- Sand/SilicaMax 0.3%
- PDI70 - 80