Deesan’s defatted soya flour (toasted) is obtained by cleaning, conditioning, de-stoning, cracking, dehulling, flaking, do-oiling, desolventizing, toasting and grinding the best quality Non-GMO soybean seeds. These are pulverized in the air classifier mills to get the flour of desired particle size. It appears as creamish yellow powder.
Functional & nutritional properties
- Emulsification, thickening and water/fat binding.
- Excellent source of plant protein high PDCAAS.
- Excellent source of minerals and fibre.
- Vegan and gluten free ingredient.
- Vitamin B1, B2, folic acid, iron and magnesium.
- High protein flour mixes.
- Thickener for gravies, soups etc.
- Dough elasticity for bakery products.
- Protein for pharmaceutical fermentation.
- Diet food and infant food formulations.
- ProteinMin 50%
- FatMax 1.2%
- FiberMax 3.5%
- MoistureMax 10%
- Sand/SilicaMax 0.3%