It is a high protein solid residue bi-product, flour, created after grinding the soybean to extract soybean oil.
Functional & nutritional properties
- Excellent source of fibre and minerals
- Provides high content of digestible protein
- Beneficial for overall growth
- Ideal for poultry feed due to high protein content.
- Preferred source of protein in swine diets.
- Used in aquaculture due to price and its nutritional properties
- ProteinMin 50%
- FatMax 1.5%
- MoistureMax 11%
- Sand/SilicaMax 1%